NASS conducts hundreds of surveys each year on issues including agricultural production, economics, demographics and the environment. Every five years NASS also conducts the Census of Agriculture, providing the only source of uniform, comprehensive agricultural data for every county in the nation.
Click below to learn more about NASS surveys and the Census of Agriculture, including how they are conducted, what information is collected and when the results are released.
Itís convenient. Itís secure. Completing your survey online saves time by allowing you to skip over questions that donít apply to you, calculating totals automatically and providing drop-down menus for common answers.
If you have received a NASS survey, click "continue" to respond online.
Last modified: 10/18/10
- Make sure I'm counted
- Foundation of Surveys
- Data Quality Measures
- Dairy Products Mandatory Program
- Request a Blank Survey Form
Remotely Sensed Data
- C-FARE Review of the Agricultural Prices Program
- C-FARE Review of the 2002 Census of Agriculture
- Evaluation of Selected USDA WAOB and NASS Forecasts and Estimates in Corn and Soybeans
Agricultural Resource Mgmt.