What features should I be aware of before entering the form?
About the Form:
- You must have received a Survey ID number in the mail to complete your questionnaire online. Without this ID number you cannot log into the system.
- The online questionnaire may look different from your paper questionnaire but will collect the same information.
- Respondents can access the “Help” menu on the tool bar to find additional instructions for filling out the form.
About the System:
- Your questionnaire will not be submitted until you hit the "Submit" button at the end of the survey form - once submitted you can not re-enter the form.
- NASS employs "cookies" to provide better service to its customers. Cookies are used only for navigational purposes and not for collecting any personal identifiable information or tracking activities beyond our website. NASS does not maintain copies of cookies after you leave our website.
- The online survey questionnaire works best with Internet Explorer but can be completed using other Internet browsers.
- Individuals with a dial-up Internet connection may find the survey to be slow.
- If you wish to save your "in progress" questionnaire and finish at a later time, you will need to re-enter the system through http://www.nass.usda.gov/
respond/. Please note that first 5 screens will be the same as when you first began filling out your survey form. After those 5 screens you will be taken to the point at which you left off. You may use the "previous" button to go back and make changes to earlier pages in your questionnaire.
If you have a survey code and are ready to begin filling out your survey form online, please press continue.
Last modified: 11/17/08